Improves, Bugs??

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM
Improves, Bugs??
Aug 27, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hi Andre!

I'm using this useful webpart on my website and I have some improve suggestions:

- The option to hide some texts or links (for example the destination web part, where some users cannot understand the existence of this menu, because they only upload files to root folder)
- The option to hide the root library link (sometimes I use "technical" list or library names, and the it's not necessary that users saw it, and the links too).
- The option to translate yourself the messages (my users speak portuguese, and it's a good idea to write customized successful or failed messages).

Thanks for your attention!

Hugs,

Tarcisio Gambin

Coordinator
Aug 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Hi Tarcisio Gambin,

About the translation i dont know what Language are you using because i am also portuguese "PT-PT" but if you are from Brazil will be PT-BR can you clarify this?
About Destination option, i always consider upload documents to folders not only root folder but i will see if i create a new option, the same to Root Link.

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Hi André!

Of course, portuguese brazilian (or from Portugal) will help my users, but there's isn't any problem because my main need is to filter some extentions (and your webpart does it perfectly).

I said about the idiom because if this webpart can offers an option to anyone write his personal messages at your native idiom, you can turn it in a "multi-idiom" webpart!

Thanks and hugs!

Tarcísio Gambin